Lemons,Herbs and Garlic what lovely flavors.They just mingle together like people at a party. I came up with a brilliant idea and put those lovely flavors on some chicken wings.I remember the first time I made them it was 3 yrs ago out of boredom.Child let me tell you they were the best I have ever tasted I kid you not. Now these days I made the same chicken wings but I revamped the recipe and they will have you coming back for more.I am not even kidding.Give the recipe a try and you will.
8-12 party chicken wings
1/4 cup lemon juice
4 tbsps olive oil
1 tbsp butter-melted
5 cloves of garlic-crushed & minced
1/2 tsp dried or fresh thyme
1/2 tsp fresh or dried rosemary
1/2 tsp fresh or dried basil
1/2 tsp fresh or dried oregano
1/2 tsp fresh or dried parsley
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put the party chicken wing in a medium or large bowl.
3. Add the olive oil,butter,minced garlic,herbs ,smoked paprika,salt and pepper to the chicken .With a spoon or spatula stir until thoroughly coated.Place wings in the refrigerator and marinate them for 3 hours or overnight.
4.Transfer wings to a foiled or parchment lined baking sheet .
5. Put chicken wings into the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
6. Place chicken wings onto a serving dish .
Serve them with a rice ,potatoes or a salad.
Now you can eat & enjoy !!!
Please leave a comment and subscribe for future recipes,tips or giveaways.